FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DO I WEAR?
Clients that invest in professional photos, often have them displayed on the walls of their home for years to come, so it is worth giving outfit choices some consideration. I get asked about this pretty regularly! Here are a few tips to consider;
Im happy to offer any further advice if needed: -)
- First and foremost you should feel comfortable. Outdoor shoots in Yorkshire can be chilly, so layer up if its cold! This is especially true for little ones.
- Choose clothes that are 'you'. It sounds obvious, but opt for clothing that you’d enjoy wearing on days you were not booked in for a shoot.
- Avoid large logos, heavy branding and loud patterns.
- Avoid items that crease easily.
- Bring accessories along to the shoot (hats are a personal favourite). They lend themselves perfectly to a 'pop' of colour — and enable me to get a more diverse selection of images. Scarves, pashminas, ponchos, tutus, costume jewellery have all worked really well in the past too.
- Group shots look great when the individuals are wearing clothing of a similar style and colour palette. But think co-ordinating rather than matching
- Consider your home decor. If you have a specific colour scheme at home, this can be worth considering, if the images will ultimately be printed and framed on the walls.
CAN I SEE SOME OF YOUR PREVIOUS WORK?
Absolutely! I actively encourage prospective clients to take a look at my portfolio, to get an idea of my style of work. A selection of images are available to view here on my website — check out my galleries.
ARE ALL OF THE FINAL IMAGES EDITED?
Yes, following the shoot I go through all photos and pick the very best, ensuring that you also have a good variety of pictures. I then work on each individual photo, to ensure that they are perfect, before uploading to your online gallery for viewing.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE EDITED IMAGES?
Editing typically takes c. 2 weeks — but if you need your images sooner, please do let me know and i will try to accommodate.
HOW DO I VIEW THE EDITED IMAGES?
After the shoot, once the images have been selected and edited, they will be uploaded to an online viewing gallery, which can be accessed by a 5 digit code which I will share with you. if you then decide you would like some / all of the images, you can choose from one of the 3 options above.
DO YOU HAVE A CONTRACT?
Yes, I give all my clients a photography agreement that confirms your booking and explains exactly what you can expect before, during and after your session.To book a session, or for more information please get in touch.........